Conditions* regarding rescheduling and cancelling a webinar
Rescheduling and cancelling a webinar option**
• A webinar option can be rescheduled up to 4 weeks in advance of the webinar, free of charge.
• A webinar option will automatically be finalised 4 weeks in advance of the webinar.
• If a date plus period of time of a webinar that is under option is requested by another Customer, then the first applicant has 24 hours to convert the option to a definitive booking (with the exception of customers with their own studio).
Rescheduling and cancelling a webinar, including studio at OnlineSeminar
• Up to 4 weeks in advance of a webinar, one-time rescheduling will not be charged.
• In case of one-time rescheduling within 4 to 1 week in advance of a webinar, the costs for studio rental will be charged, including 50% of the original webinar price.
• In case of one-time rescheduling within 1 week before start of the webinar or cancellation, the full webinar price will be charged, including studio rental
Rescheduling and cancelling a webinar, with in-house studio
• Up to 2 weeks in advance of a webinar, one-time rescheduling will not be charged.
• In case of one-time rescheduling within two weeks prior to a webinar, OnlineSeminar will charge € 250,-.
The maximum duration of a presentation is 60 minutes where a overrun of 15-minutes is permitted, provided that this overrun is not of a structural nature.
In case the above-mentioned deviates from the contract, the contract shall prevail, unless parties have explicitly agreed upon a different settlement.
*A webinar option is a webinar that has not been finalised yet.
** Dutch law applies to these Terms & Conditions. The text of the Dutch terms and conditions prevails over the English version.