Webinars and the different funnels, we believe webinars are of use in every phase!
We often get asked about the effectiveness of webinars at different stages of client interactions. The first question we ask is what problem the client is trying to solve. We find that many of our clients encounter similar problems, even though they operate in very different fields.
Questions are usually along the line of:
- I need more & new customers?
- We want more interaction with our clients?
- We are launching a new service or product, how can we reach our target audience
- Our service or product is not fully used, how can we boost customer success?
What funnels are used?
- The classic AIDA
- Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action
- The new variant; created by Google
- Online Seminar’s favorite The Pirate funnel; AAARRR
- Awareness, Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Revenue, Referral
If you look it from a basic perspective the process in the funnels is the same;
- People do not know your business > Get them to know your business
- People do know your business but are not buying> Try to get them to buy for a first time
- People start buying> Make sure they are happy with their purchase and stay in touch
- People come back for more and tell their friends> Your customer has gone the full 360 and wants to come back for more and tell their friends
Webinar ideas for the different stages in the funnel
In all these phases webinars, events with a live stream, digital broadcasts or whatever you want to call them have a place. Introducing your company through a webinar series is a great way to get started. Let your audience know why they should work with you and share the invite through your social media channels. You can also create a series to explain the most heard reasons why your product or service is bought by your existing customers. This will help you to reach out to your prospects and will improve your sales strategy and increase conversions.
Webinars can be extremely helpful in achieving customer success. By providing detailed information and focusing on how to get the most out of a product or service, webinars can be very beneficial. Additionally, clients and customers who are considered A-listers can be invited to special series of broadcasts where they can invite friends and receive benefits such as sneak peeks on upcoming products or services. Collaboration and giving back to those who give you new business are also important aspects that should not be overlooked.
But in the end the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so start and plan your own webinar today!