Webinars made easy, by using one account
Believe it or not, you don’t need separate accounts for each and every one of your webinars! You can broadcast and watch the webinars you are subscribed to all from one account. All you need is to create your account with Online Seminar and from this point on you can both watch content from other webinars and livestream your own webinars to a global audience.
How to create an account
The process for creating an account is really easy! Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to my.onlineseminar.com
2. Enter your name and desired username, email address, and password into the appropriate fields.
3. Check the “I agree to the Terms of Service” box and then register!
4. That’s it! You should now have a fully functioning account on the Online Seminar Self Service Platform that you can use to manage your webinar broadcasting and participation.
Why having only one account is beneficial
We at Online Seminar believe the technology should make things easier. That is why we decided to create the one account option.
With only one account, you will be able to save time because there is no switching back and forth between accounts. Not having to worry about even more passwords. But also being able to watch other webinars from the same account as which you use for broadcasting, this will stimulate your own creativity. Watch and learn has never been a more appropriate phrase.
A viewer can become a broadcaster
From the opposite perspective, the viewer in this case it is very simple as well. We have made it so easy that after you have watched a terrific and most inspiring webinar yourself. You are only a few clicks away in hosting your own webinar.
From your own account you click on the ‘create new event’ button on the left side menu and follow the instructions.
1) you set a date and time
2) you add content to the webinar
3) content such as; a presentation, chapters and polls
4) you copy the ‘share link’
5) you share this link with your database, you post it on social media all to make sure reach the audience you want and need
6) broadcast at the set date and time
7) collect the data and insights form all the interactivity
The follow u is the most important section of the whole webinar. In the end this why you have done all the work. You created the webinar and reached out to your audience with the intention of leading them towards an action. This action can be anything that is helpful in driving your business forward.
You can as creative as you want or need to be with these type of things. It can be anything from; information requests, white paper downloads, poll activity, activity in the live chat. Whatever works for you, but you do have to work for it. Please make sure that of all your hard work is for nothing!
So start today create your account, no strings attached watch a few webinars, become inspired and start for yourself.