For Employees, Hires, & Customers-Best Practices to Maximize Attendance
Are you looking for ways to more effectively onboard and train your employees, hires, and customers? Webinars can be a great way to provide valuable training and education on your product or service. In this article, we’ll explore the best practices for maximizing webinar attendance as well as how the Academy can help you host successful online training sessions.
What is an Online Training Webinar?
An online training webinar is a type of online seminar or educational event that is hosted virtually, using web conferencing software. Webinars are usually presented by expert speakers and offer attendees the ability to learn about a specific subject or topic without having to travel to a physical location. Many business owners and HR professionals use online training webinars as a way to provide employees with continuing education and professional development opportunities. Additionally, online training webinars can be used to onboard new hires, or deliver product or service training to customers.
When planning an online training webinar, it is important to consider the following best practices in order to maximize attendance:
1. Choose a relevant and interesting topic: Your webinar topic should be something that will resonate with your target audience and make them want to attend. Prior to selecting a topic, consider what your audience’s needs are and what they would find beneficial.
2. market your event: Make sure to promote your online training webinar across all of your channels – social media, email marketing, website, etc. The more people you can reach, the better your chances are of getting people to register and attend.
3. Offer incentives: Offering incentives is a great way to increase registration and attendance rates for your webinar. Incentives can include anything from free gifts for attending to discounts on products or services.
4. Have a great speaker: Having a well-known or respected speaker
Why Webinars Work
There are many reasons why webinars work as an online training method. Webinars allow for live, real-time interaction between the presenter and attendees. This is beneficial for both learning and engagement. Additionally, webinars can be recorded and made available for view at a later time, which gives employees or customers the flexibility to learn on their own time. Finally, webinars can reach a large audience with diverse geographical locations, making them an ideal option for online training.
How to Set Up Your Own Online Training Webinar
Are you interested in hosting your very own online training webinar? If so, you’re in luck! Setting up an online training webinar is easier than you may think. Here are a few simple steps to get you started:
1. Think about what training you want to pass on, is it for new hires or is it an update regarding a CRM system your company uses.
2. Use all the interactivity in a webinar to make sure you keep the training engaging and you can reward people afterwards.
3. If you sell any type of product you can use webinars as customers success management tool.
4. All matter of information can be passed on via webinars so you can create super users among your customers.
So let’s get you started!